Wednesday, August 24, 2011

How I spend my free time


How I spend my free time
                I am a student of campus level. The name of campus is Dolekha multiple campus. My name is ramesh thapa. I study in the certificate level. My duty is to study hard all time but I seldom walk and play games. I go to campus in the morning at about 6.00’0 cock. My campus started at 6. 15 a/m. and ends at 10.00 am. It is the morning shift. The faculty of comers and social starts in the morning I study in the campus time and return back home. I take lunch and take rest for sometimes. My daily duty is reading magazines and playing with friends. In the afternoon, I play badminton & table tennis with my collage pals. Some times I spend the time by playing volleyballs, basket ball & chess with the friends.
            After playing, I return home and do my homework. After taking tea & snacks, I walk to gardens, street etc and take could breeze for the health. I spend my free time in the time of short and long vacations. Because of the collage pupils, we get 3 vacation in the year the winter vacation is held from 15th Push to 15th Magha. I go to my village in Tehrathum district in the winter vacation for 15 or 20 days. There are my grand parents and uncles. I pleasantly spend my free time in this village with my grand parents. My grand mother is always active so she works hard in the field and cattle sheds. I spend the days there unknowingly. After returning, other days are easily sent until the campus starts.
                                                                                                            ~ Written by: indra thapa

No comments:

Post a Comment