Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Road Accident


A Road Accident
Road accidents are of frequent occurrence in the large cities. I had never seen a street accident. The accident, which I saw was rather unpleasant. What I wanted was not that a street accident should happen to me but that should be present at the time of its occurrence. A month ago, I saw an accident at vameshwor, Dolekha. I am going to describe it which is existing.
I had to go to Charikot, for my personal work. Therefore I took a bus from Dhunkut Charikot bus park and the name of the bus was aariniko which had to go to Dolekha, charikot. The bus quickly went to vameshwor temple from Dolekha. There were more then 40 passengers so that all the seats were taken and some were sating on the passage and some were standing. If was- about 5.00 pm and the bus was climbing the hill of charighang, Dolekha.
We were sitting on the seats. We saw that another bus was coming from Dolekha and the place. Was not fast as we were going in the sleep from the down to the top another bus named ‘Janakpur Anchal’ was in quickly speed. Our bus driver blew the horn but the bus speedily come and struck to our bus. It did not hit our bus so badly but the bus itself fell from the edge of the road. The road was wide but it was slightly crumbled because of heavy rainfall of the rainy season. The windscreen of our bus was cracked and the driver was seriously wounded but no other passengers were injured. Our bus did not fall.
            I always remember that event. When I remember it, I always feel fear and find myself shaking with that terrible incident. Now a days, when I arrive that place by vehicles, I am afraid and don’t like to watch that spot of that accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment