Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My House with Amenities


My House with Amenities
I am a student of Dolekha Campus. My house is in Dolekha Municipality. My name is indra. My house is built of stone, concrete and iron. It is a modern house. The house was made 2 years ago. I am not very rice but a medium class person. There are 3 rooms in my small house. This am house is never Shiva temple. It is decorated with white color and the door & windows are painted with yellow and wood color. There are 7 windows & 6 door in my house. Among the 4 rooms and one room is kitchen.
            In my house modern equipments are available. We have bought Television, Video, Camera, Cassette tape, etc. our television is colored having 20’’. It has remote controller & more channels. We watch Nepal T.V., Zee, Star T.V. mostly. Door Darsan is very effective to watch for all. We have 2 seats of sofa. One set sofa is in the living room and next is in my room. The sofa sets are new & comfortable. We have covered them with good cotton. We have also video, which is used for watching good & interesting films. Because of using videocassettes, we watch the father has brought a good camera named yashika. It is made in Japan. We take
photographs in some special occasions like Dashain, Dipawali, Teej Shiva Retry, etc. our relatives & friends visit our house and want to take photos. In our leisure time we, listen best songs in our cassette player. Mostly we intend to listing religious chant & music.

No comments:

Post a Comment