Thursday, August 4, 2011

My first day at campus


A campus is a place for taking higher education. It is a training- ground for student. We from new associations, come in contact with boys of different temperament and from new ideas and experience. It is hard that we prepare ourselves for the struggle of knowledge in our future. The right type of education at a college is of great importance for us. A campus not only a place of study  but a place of learning more things in different fields as political, social, cultural and other realities. A man or woman is highly benefited in the campus level. After completing the S.L.C. level, he or she comes to campus to learn higher education with a new spirit and charms. Student contact to new friends & group so that they create new environment & new enthusiasm.
            Now I am studying at powati satyashwor higher secondary school. I took the admission at this H.S. 2 year ago.  My name is indra . when I left my home & comes to H.S. school, I found that this place was quite new for me. Now  I am studying in certificate level. My faculty is account & comers. Before I come to my school, campus I thought that I would mange more things for my new settlement. Before the admission, I had to fill the application from which was filled by my senior friends my biplab. At that time biplab was studying at this school, campus in the +2. Biplab is my villager. He helped me for my school, campus admission. After submitting my application from by my neighbor Mr. biplab, I had go to my campus to study because I  was selected for taking admission. As other faculties, I did not have to take entrance. Without taking entrance exam, my senior friends Mr. biplab took my admission and at that time I was at my home. My house is in my dolakha.
            After that I returned to my room with biplab. I feel totally newness and strange at the new place.

No comments:

Post a Comment