Saturday, August 13, 2011

A long bus journey


People in big cities like Kathmandu, Biratnagar etc. are often tried of the din & bustle of the city. People like to spend weekend in the countryside for a change but I live in Dhankuta. Dhunkuta is a town and wanted to visit the Kathmandu by bus. A months ago, I decided to go to Kathmandu. We 2 persons, Bina & I with the permission of our guardians booked ourselves the ticket to Kathmandu from Dhunkuta by “New Chandika Travels”. On the fixed day, on 15 Magha 2055, we reached the bus park of Dhunkuta. The bus used to leave Dhunkuta at 1.30 P.M. the waited the bus.
We watched it to the way Hale. I saw that our bus came & we took our seats. Bina’s seat and my seat were 3 & 4. We sat on seat on seats the bus started to run. There were a lot of people inside the bus. In other words, the bus was full with the passengers. The bus driver was seen in the cab on this seat. The bus was new so that the seats were comfortable. As the bus ran, I was excited with enjoyment. Some passengers were standing & some were talking one another. Bina, my seat my friend, seemed happy for making the journey. It was our long journey by bus in our life so that we were extra pleasant to sit on the seat. When bus crossed the gate of Dhankuta Municipality, we felt pleasure. Slowly, we arrived the patle stream. Some passenger took on the bus for going to Kathmandu from patle village. Our bus climbed down to Mulghat so that we arrived to Mulghat within 20 minutes from our leaving place.

No comments:

Post a Comment